These are some of the key sources of knowledge and inspiration which underpin the Eureka training approach. They have been extensively researched and filtered through Bob Maddams' extensive experience as a creative marketing professional and distilled into learning modules that are easy to understand and simple to do.
- Sir Ken Robinson, expert on Creativity and Education whose TED talk has been viewed by over 62 million people
- Dave Trott, advertising Creative Director and author of Predatory Thinking and One + One = 3
- Sir John Hegarty, Chairman and Creative Partner, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, one of the world’s most awarded advertising agencies, and author of Hegarty On Advertising: Turning Intelligence Into Magic.
- Steve Harrison, advertising Creative Director and author of How To Do Better Creative Work
- Herschell Gordon Lewis, direct mail copywriter and author of Power Copywriting
Sir Ken Robinson
- Steve Jobs, iconic founder of Apple
- Wally Olins author of On Brand
- Thomas Kolster, author and founder of the Goodvertising movement, creative advertising that cares
- Jon Steel, Group Planning Director at WPP and author of Truth, Lies and Advertising, and Perfect Pitch
Behavioural science thinking
- Dr. Robert Cialdini, Professor of Marketing and Regent’s Professor of Psychology and author of the international best-seller Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion
- Daniel H. Pink, author of To Sell Is Human
- Richard Thaler & Cass Sunstein creators of Nudge Theory
- David Halpern, former Director of Number 10’s Behavioural Insights Team
- Richard Shotton, Founder of Astroten, a consultancy that applies findings from behavioural science to improve marketing and author of The Choice Factory.
Dr. Robert Cialdini