The thinking behind the workshops
Eureka workshops are the result of years of research into the insights of respected marketing and business thought leaders. Eureka founder, Bob Maddams, who is a highly experienced advertising copywriter, journalist and City & Guilds qualified media skills trainer, has curated their extensive knowledge and experience into simple to follow learnings and techniques that you can apply to your own business marketing and communications.
Creative thinking sources
- Sir Ken Robinson, expert on Creativity and Education whose TED talk has been viewed by over 62 million people
- Dave Trott, advertising Creative Director and author of Predatory Thinking and One + One = 3
- Sir John Hegarty, Chairman and Creative Partner, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, one of the world’s most awarded advertising agencies, and author of Hegarty On Advertising: Turning Intelligence Into Magic.
- Steve Harrison, advertising Creative Director and author of How To Do Better Creative Work
- Herschell Gordon Lewis, direct mail copywriter and author of Power Copywriting
Sir Ken Robinson
Marketing thinking sources
- Steve Jobs, iconic founder of Apple
- Wally Olins author of On Brand
- Thomas Kolster, author and founder of the Goodvertising movement, creative advertising that cares
- Jon Steel, Group Planning Director at WPP and author of Truth, Lies and Advertising, and Perfect Pitch
Behavioural science sources
- Dr. Robert Cialdini, Professor of Marketing and Regent’s Professor of Psychology and author of the international best-seller Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion
- Daniel H. Pink, author of To Sell Is Human
- Richard Thaler & Cass Sunstein creators of Nudge Theory
- David Halpern, former Director of Number 10’s Behavioural Insights Team
- Richard Shotton, Founder of Astroten, a consultancy that applies findings from behavioural science to improve marketing and author of The Choice Factory.
Dr. Robert Cialdini