Training with a focus on creativity
All successful sales and marketing communications is based on core strategies and techniques, but it's how you apply them that counts. This requires creativity, and developing your creative thinking capacities lies at the heart of the Eureka approach.
Strategy + Technique + Creativity = sales and marketing success
These are some of the key sources of knowledge and inspiration that underpins the Eureka training and which have been curated into the learning.
Creative thinking sources
- Sir Ken Robinson, expert on Creativity and Education whose TED talk has been viewed by over 62 million people
- Dave Trott, advertising Creative Director and author of Predatory Thinking and One + One = 3
- Sir John Hegarty, Chairman and Creative Partner, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, one of the world’s most awarded advertising agencies, and author of Hegarty On Advertising: Turning Intelligence Into Magic.
- Steve Harrison, advertising Creative Director and author of How To Do Better Creative Work
- Herschell Gordon Lewis, direct mail copywriter and author of Power Copywriting
Sir Ken Robinson
Marketing thinking sources
- Steve Jobs, iconic founder of Apple
- Wally Olins author of On Brand
- Thomas Kolster, author and founder of the Goodvertising movement, creative advertising that cares
- Jon Steel, Group Planning Director at WPP and author of Truth, Lies and Advertising, and Perfect Pitch
Behavioural science sources
- Dr. Robert Cialdini, Professor of Marketing and Regent’s Professor of Psychology and author of the international best-seller Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion
- Daniel H. Pink, author of To Sell Is Human
- Richard Thaler & Cass Sunstein creators of Nudge Theory
- David Halpern, former Director of Number 10’s Behavioural Insights Team
- Richard Shotton, Founder of Astroten, a consultancy that applies findings from behavioural science to improve marketing and author of The Choice Factory.
Dr. Robert Cialdini